Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jungle

My heart is over flowing...a fountain of joy and wonder mingled together gushing forth with new eyes and a beautiful new take on the world at hand...always hoping, never expecting or imagining this...so grand in its structure...the glory of love and life and everything one heart could ever desire combined with a second like minded heart...wonder does not fully express it...nor bliss or rapture or sheer joy...no description exists that will serve to capture what is beating within me...elation...that has been the word of late...and even that in its well rounded beauty does little justice to the depth I crave to express...the world should know this...wars would cease and wrongs be righted and all the woes that man brings to man would disappear in its wake...I thought I understood love before now...I imagined I had some sort of grasp on what it meant...it was all rational and supposed...but never this...never this abyss of beauty growing like orchids in a desolate place...

and here I stand...no longer an 'I' but a 'we'...so unfamiliar that word...the journey ahead, so uncharted but so desired...no longer two legs but four, walking forward, one day and one step at a time...a beautiful place to be...walking through this jungle of life to whatever beautiful end...and "happy" means something completely new...

No comments:

Post a Comment